More Story Starters

Choose a sentence and finish the story.

  1. Everything stopped, people were stood like statues all around me, people in cars, men on bicycles, babies in prams all lifeless, frozen in time. 
  2. I had never seen a ghost.  But like they say, there is a first time for everything. 
  3. He opened the safe and it had gone. No one had the code, who could have opened it?
  4. Grey and foreboding, the castle stood atop the hill looking down across the small town, in the topmost window of the highest tower stood a small boy called... 
  5. Am I in heaven?  What happened to me? 
  6. Closer and closer it came, it was getting bigger and bigger, soon it filled the sky above, was the moon falling? 
  7. He wandered aimlessly through the house seeking any form of distraction to avoid the inevitable doom. Why did it feel like he was nearing the gallows? 
  8. Peeking through the window her surprise turned to horror...
  9. I woke up with a start, something was in my room.  The wardrobe doors opened and it came out of my wardrobe.
  10. "Witches don't exist!" My gran's words echoed around my head as the horrific image gurned at me through my bedroom window.


No comments:

Post a Comment